Thursday, September 21, 2017

ACTION PLAN

This year I want to accomplish a couple of goals for myself as a freshman. First I want to play for the Junior Varsity soccer team and maybe even start at a point and make a difference in the team. I also want  to try keep my grades up above a D average every quarter. Something I've always wanted to accomplish is to learn how to play football despite my relatively small body size :(. I mean who knows maybe one day I'll be on varsity football (in my dreams). Finally I want to make many friends and have a prosperous year at John Carroll as a freshman.

1 comment:

  1. A Five Point Action Plan with four points in it. Hmmmm... And one of the points is to do better than a D? Hmmmmmmmmm... I believe you are destined for greater success than that, Emmanuel. 44/50

    ReplyDelete